Sunday, August 27, 2006

If Fruit Could Talk

Shoot. My laptop crashed and I had to send it to the repairman. Stuck on the hardrive are all my photos from San Francisco, Jar, Magnolia, Bombay Cafe, and a few other places I still need to write up.

All I have on Brian's computer are these strange photos I took about a month ago, right after we went to see the masterlesspiece Lady in the Water by M. Night i'mabigShamalan.

I think my original idea was to retell the story of the movie using fresh produce, but somewhere along the line, I forgot which items represented which characters and here I am. This, of course, will only be somewhat amusing if you saw the movie and heard all the ridiculous plot and character lines within it... Narfs. Scrunts. Uh huh.

This iteration of the photos doesn't make a lot of sense either.





I'll be back with some real food blogging soon. Promise.

3 comments:

BoLA said...

Cute fruit! And sorry to hear about your computer crashing.. hope it gets better real soon! =)

Allison said...

hee! that tomato picture is cute.

KirkK said...

Whaddaya mean real food blogging..this is it! It's a hoot. Hope your laptop troubles are taken care of soon.