Saturday, April 01, 2006

JITB: Chocolate Malted Crunch Milkshake


I don't normally do this, BUT...
Jack and the Box's Chocolate Malted Crunch milkshake is hands-down the best fast food milkshake I've ever tasted. With vanilla ice cream, bittersweet chocolate syrup, and chunks of malted milk
balls, it's too thick to drink through the straw... and yet they're silly enough to give you one anyways.

They really nail the right combination of malt and chocolate. It's kinda like a McFlurry, except tastier and much worse for you.

I really didn't want to know this, but the SM
ALL size weighs in at a whopping 720 calories and 22 grams saturated fat (that's 110% of your recommended daily intake, by the way). Don't even think about what the LARGE size does to your arteries.

2 comments:

El Bandini said...

Ooo la la

my favorite ice cream used to be chocolate malted crunch from thrifty.

if this tastes anything like that I'm dancing.

Colleen Cuisine said...

I think you'll find that it tastes like a giant cup of cold, melty, chocolate malted crunch... it's super tasty!