OK, I'm a little late in the game on this one... but better late than never, right!
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life In
1) UCLA Wooden Center (low-budget student gym) - "Weight Room Manager" (ha!)
2) Unpaid PR flack
3) Paid PR flack
4) Barbie marketer (current)
Four Movies About LA I Could Watch Over And Over:
1) Mulholland Drive
Four Places I've Lived All Over L.A.
1) Westwood (UCLA days) - started on the West side
2) West Hollywood - slowly moving East
3) Hollywood Hills - East-er still
4) Downtown - OK, a little too East. Isolated, boring, crack junkie central. Moving back West-ward to Miracle Mile this weekend.
Four LA-Themed Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
* I don't really watch TV, so I'm just guessing here...
1) Beverly Hills 90210
2) Melrose Place
Four Places I Would Vacation At In LA: (Santa Monica)
we're talking about hotels, right?
1) Hotel Bel Air
2) Casa del Mar (Santa Monica)
4) Chateau Marmont
Four Places In LA I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1) Eating at Nozawa
2) Eating at Urasawa (still haven't been!)
3) Eating at Pinkberry
4) at the Beverly Center with an unlimited budget